Report a problem with a street or road

Report problems with potholes, road damage, flooding and drainage, traffic lights, street lights, pedestrian crossings, trees, vegetation, bollards, manhole covers and more.


    Report a problem

    You can report a problem with:

    • potholes and road damage
    • drains, gullies and flooding
    • trees, hedges, weeds and grass
    • bollards
    • manhole covers, gully grates and kerbs
    • road signs and markings
    • pedestrian crossings, traffic signals and street lights
    • road structures such as bridges and subways 
    • road debris and obstructions
    • winter maintenance

    Call us

    You can also report a problem by phone.

    Phone: 0300 303 2992.
    Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5pm.

    Other problems you can report

    You can report a number of other streets, road and pavement issues.


    Report a problem with a pavement

    Street care and cleaning

    Report a problem with street care and cleaning

    Street furniture

    To report a problem with street furniture, including bins and benches, go to our page on street furniture

    Street nameplates

    To report a damaged or missing street nameplate, go to our page on street naming and numbering.